Trader Joe’s always stops me in my shopping tracks when I see the samples tasting bar. Today’s sample ginger wonton soup was so tasty. And it was so simple to come home and quickly make for my yummy lunch. So I had to share this one. See my quick how-to video below (enlarge to full screen for better look). The written recipe follows. Thanks Trader Joe’s!
What You Need:
1 carton Trader Joe’s Miso Ginger Broth
1/2 bag of Trader Joe’s Chicken Cilantro Mini Wontons
Fresh ginger (peel and grate as much as you want)
Optional: A few drops of sesame oil
Optional: Green onion chopped for garnish
What You Do:
- Add full carton of miso ginger broth to pan and bring to boil.
- Add 1/2 bag of frozen wontons to broth.
- Simmer on high for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Right before serving add a few drops of sesame oil.
- Peel and grate as much ginger as you want and place a little fresh ginger on the bottom of the serving bowl.
- Top with soup.
- Garnish with chopped green onion.